2.12.2010

The most WONDER(FULL)BAR


The WONDERBAR soap is an all-in-one skin care product (toner, cleanser, exfoliate) that is affordable and simple to use.

It is a total detox for the skin and addresses issues such as wrinkles, brown spots, large pores, acne, eczema, psoriasis, dryness, and oiliness. Men can even use it for razor burn and ingrown hairs

****** While this is primarily a fashion blog; the Wonderbar required a special note*******

I am starting on my 6th week of using the bar; and the 'healing crisis' has definitely been a crisis; however I am starting to really see the benefits. I have struggled with melasma, psoriasis, eczema and occasional breakouts. My melasma is almost completely gone, and the breakouts are finally subsiding. I think I am truly on my way and am convinced that this is one product that actually does what it says. I must state, this product is not for the faint of heart; the healing crisis makes you wonder if you've lost your mind. Willingly putting your skin and emotional health thru this ordeal; but if you've got the will, a dose of blind faith, and Tiffany's email address you will make it thru the crisis. And be happy you did it.

Visit the enclosed wonderbar link today and start seeing benefits.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily!
    I was hoping that you would post something about the Wonderbar! I just ordered mine so I can't wait to try it. I expect to look at least 10 years younger soon... :)
    Glad I finally found your blog!

    ReplyDelete